Seal & Protect provides a permanent connection between the keratin cells of the natural nail. Creates extreme adhesion for all artificial nail products and makes the natural nail stronger.
To protect the natural nail:
- Apply 2-3 layers on the natural nail for strengthening.
- Can be offered as a stand-alone nail strengthening treatment for a big client base.
- Forms an insoluble layer inside the upper layers of the natural nail, making it stronger and protected against solvents, water and other external influences.
To recover damaged nails visibly:
- Apply 2-3 layers on the natural nail.
- The keratin layers are attached to each other thereby the nails improve visible.
- Ideal for splitting nails.
For extreme adhesion:
- Apply one layer Seal & Protect and cure.
- After using Seal & Protect each acrylate attaches better, because the upper layers of the natural nail partly exist of acrylates. After the residue is removed with a dry Nailwipe, any nail product can be applied.
To attach lifted parts:
- Clean the nail with Prep & Wipe and let dry.
- Apply Seal & Protect and let it seep between the lifted part of the artificial nail and the natural nail.
- Remove excess Seal & Protect and cure for 2 minutes in UV.
- The artificial nail is now reattached.
How do you use Seal & Protect?
- Clean hands with Hand Cleanser.
- Push back cuticles.
- Remove Pterygium.
- File the natural nail dull (not necessarily).
- Clean and dehydrate the natural nail with Prep & Wipe.
- Apply Seal & Protect. Make sure to stay away from the cuticle area and sidewalls. Cure each layer 2 minutes in uv* and remove residue with a dry Nail Wipe after curing each layer so also if several layers are needed.
Important: When removing the residue of Seal & Protect use a dry clean Nailwipe and use firm pressure, pay extra attention at the cuticle area and sidewalls