“The crystal clear gel that can be used to sculpt or to create inlay designs with”
Standard Builder Gel:
- Identical to Standard gel
- Medium low viscosity, syrup like consistency
- Crystal Clear
- Milky White
- Opaque Pink
- Suitable on natural nails, tips and on forms
- Can be pinched
- Extreme self-leveling
- Great for the “no Filing” technique
- Can be buffed to a high shine
- For use on normal and hard natural nails
Cure: 1 minute in LED or 2 minutes in UV
Tip: Standard Builder Gel is extremely clear and the best choice when you want to make inlay design. The medium low viscosity makes the application very easy.
How to: Apply a first thin adhesion layer and cure. Apply a second thin layer and take additional gel to sculpt the arch in the nail. Give the gel some time to self-level and the result is beauty without the need for filing!